Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Smartwool Cycling Jersey


This afternoon Sweet Pea and I headed down to Water Street to the local clothing consignment shop, The Clothes Horse, and while my sweetie was dropping off a new batch of clothing, I checked out the men's section........... Just before we were ready to leave, I spotted a great looking red shirt hanging in an inconspicuous corner. It turned out to be a brand new Smartwool cycling jersey!


Brand new with the original tags still attached, in my size, and best of all, it had a "thrift store price"! The jersey is the "Ramped" model with a shoulder pocket and three rear jersey pockets. It fits great, and like all SmartWool products, it's a very high quality merino wool.


Now if it would only warm up a bit, I could get out and give it a try (it's been below freezing for the last few days!).

No comments: